Saturday, April 27, 2013

Love


At times of adversity, when you think you're fine, what is it about hearing a Mother's voice that makes you just break down? All of a sudden, you can actually hear you're inner voice saying "You're not OK.... but that's OK". Like, no matter what, your heart can break, but it doesn't add up to the fact that you still have your Mum to carry you through the tough times. You could be in silence, but she knows you're hurting. Her love for you doesn't even require you to talk about the pain. She's just there for you; through a hug, through kind words, kind gestures, or, a phone call just to say "Hello".
I love her.
I wish she knew just how much.

P.S To my loved ones who have lost their Mum's - I'm sorry if you've ever seen me treat my Mum in ways she doesn't deserve. I cannot imagine a world without her, and to you all, I have the utmost admiration for your strengths.

No comments:

Post a Comment