Saturday, July 27, 2013

The World is Your Oyster

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It’s not just in some of us; it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."

- Marianne Williamson. My best friend, Rachel, sent this to me on a special day x



















I have a wonderful support circle; and a select number of people in my life who I know truly believe in me. Not just on the surface, but deep inside. They encourage me to follow my dreams, to make choices in my life they feel I truly want deep down inside my heart and soul. They feel and see my dreams, because the confidence that I don't see in myself, they do. They don't force me, to try and walk in that direction, or make me feel bad for not making the choices to take those leaps, or those "right" choices, instead, they believe that I will make the necessary steps when I am ready. They walk with me when I am not ready, and support me through and through, because they know that when the time is right, when I am ready to see me for my worth, I will start to fly. I am indescribably grateful for these wonderful people, because in all honesty, through all my highs, and all my lows, they have never left my side. And that is why, I share my dreams with them, and give them all my love. They know who they are, because they are walking this journey with me. i love you guys x


No comments:

Post a Comment